SimVS Prehospital Transport
Introducing new SIMVS transport with Defibrillator/ICU/Ventilator/AED monitors
An economical solution for adding realism to scenarios!
NOW INCLUDES 2nd Ventilator Display -- Transport Ventilator
*NEW* now includes Swearingen Transport Ventilator Simulation Scenarios item #TV-112
Noted EMS author Charles Swearingen has just developed 12 transport ventilator cases specifically for the SimVS platform which place learners into real-life situations as never before. Using a unique interactive format students will learn to crack the code of lifesaving transport ventilation.
The SimVS System is designed to help programs scale scenario offerings and meet Paramedic Portfolio requirements. With the new SIMSV Monitor students view a simulated patient monitors ( ventilator and defibrillator ) controlled by the instructor using an operator tablet from across the room. Designed to be used with either actors or simulators that lack a monitor function. Does not require internet connection to run. The system provides an efficient and tested way to deliver high quality scenarios to students.
SIMVS DEFIBRILLATOR/ICU/VENTILATOR MONITOR SYSTEM
* Includes 3 tablets and protective cases
- Operates as either a Defibrillator Monitor , AED , ICU Monitor with Arterial BP or Transport Ventilator
- Includes over 60 pre-programmed scenarios.
- Structured approach allows instructors to focus on observation of student performance not worrying about patient physiology
- 28 cardiac rhythms can be displayed
- 12 lead displays including Anterior MI, Inferior MI, Antero-Septal ST elevation, Anterior ST depression, Lateral ST and Inferior elevation
- WiFi wireless control, 2 way communication
- Instructors can also create their own on-the-fly or saved scenarios
- Scenario sharing
- Log events
- Custom alarms per scenario
- Built in Exportable Checklists
Multiple students can be connected simultaneously to the instructor tablet. They can all view and interact with one or more patients.
Instructors see the decisions made by individual students.
SIMVS DEFIBRILLATOR BAG
Simulates the look of a monitor/defibrillator bag
Also includes: Router, Defib Pads, BP Cuff, SP02 Probe Sensor and 3 Lead ECG Cable.
*NEW* TRANSPORT CASE
Hard case designed to protect tablets and serve as ventilator stand
*NEW* CLASSROOM PACKAGE
Includes both VHA and HDMI connections so that montiors can be projected into classroom
SCENARIO LIBRARY -Over 50 lessons plans including : Abdominal Pain, Anaphylaxis- Pediatric, Asthma- Pediatric, Bradycardia, COPD, Diabetic Emergency, Electrical Burn, Heat Emergency, Head Injury,Normal Delivery, Partial Amputation, Poisoning Overdose, Psychiatric, Seizure, Stroke, Multisystem Trauma, Pneumothorax, Soft Tissue Burn, Tachycardia
Covers all topic areas for Registry iOOH Portfolio as well as CoAEMSP Appendix G scenario topics
BENCHMARK VIDEOS - 20 Highly realistic scene recreations covering Incident Introduction, On-Scene Care, Transport care. 12 minute long average. Perfect for class use or scenario debriefing.